Bidet Sprayer for Toilet Handheld Sprayer Kit- Easy to Install, Great Hygiene with Less Money Spent (Chrome)
- Water Pressure Control - You can adjust the spray pressure according to your needs. The water flow will be adjusted from zero to maximum. Easy operation for cleaning baby diapers, toilets and bathtubs.
- Leak Free Hose -Superior extended 4ft with double-density stainless steel hose. Lined with an extra layer of braided EPDM to effectively cope with long-term pressurization.
- Easy to install - You can easily complete the installation and take it off from the bracket. The cloth diaper sprayer is very convenient and saves your time. Please read our listing picture and installation guide carefully before installation.
- User-Friendly Design – An extra O-ring can prevent slipping when hanging on the bracket. A brass T-valve is included with packaging for optional needs. All fitting connections are in good condition to prevent water leakage.
Easy To Use
Our sprayer will feel nice and sturdy in your hand as the whole thing is stainless steel. You will be able to adjust the water flow from zero to maximum by pushing the switch or by using the lever on the T-valve adapter.
Great Quality Kit
Bidet sprayer, also for cloth diaper; 4 ft double-density stainless steel hose with Nylon Braided EPDM Inner Tube; Bidet Hook Holder, hooked directly on the toilet tan; Durable Brass T-valve with Brass Core; Teflon Tape.
Excellent Water Pressure
High water pressure sprayer will make the "dirty work" so much easier. It's great for cleaning the toilet bidet, the poo from the diapers. Low water pressure sprayer is friendly to children and old people.
WHAT CAN THE BIDET SPRAYER DO FOR YOU:
1. Soiled cloth diaper cleaning.
2. Dog or cat bathing.
3. Toilet, tub, bath corner, or kitchen sink cleaning.
4. Feminine hygiene, urinary tract infection prevention.
5. Pregnancy and postpartum cleaning, hemorrhoid relief and cleaning.
Step 1: Turn Off The Water Supply.
Before installation, turn off the water supply valve at the wall next to your toilet. Flush the toilet and hold down the handle until the tank is empty.
Step 2: Make Sure There is A Rubber Washer Inside Both The Hose Nut Ends.
Rotate the conical nut counterclockwise to tighten to reveal more pitch. Install a washer inside the conical nut of the hose and connect the bidet sprayer.
Step 3: Connect The T-Valve And The Hoses.
Screw the top of the T-valve onto the toilet's fill valve where you just unscrewed the water supply hose. Be careful not to over-tighten the connections. Screw the toilet's water supply hose to the bottom of the T-valve. Connect one end of the handheld bidet hose to the side of the T-valve. Screw the bidet sprayer head onto the other end of the bidet hose.
Step 4: Turn On The Water Supply & Mount The Sprayer.
Turn the water supply valve back on. If you notice that any connection is loose or leaking, you may need to add some plumber's tape. If you're leak-free, your hand-held bidet sprayer is installed and ready for use!
Toilet Mount: Screw the holder onto the toilet tank clip. Lift up the toilet tank lid, slide the clip onto the side of the tank, and replace the lid.
Wall Mount: Use the drywall screws and anchors to attach the holder to the wall.
|Item Weight||1.45 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||8.4 x 6.4 x 2.2 inches|
|Shape||Ergonomic bidet sprayer for toilet|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Hose Length||4 Feet|
|Usage||Durable, Easy Installation, Stainless Steel Handheld Bidet Sprayer|
|Included Components||Spray gun, 1.2m anti-winding hose (later changed to ordinary hose) bracket, T-valve, instruction manual|