Outdoor Shower Fixtures SUS 304 Stainless Steel All Metal 3 Function Exposed Shower Faucet Set Brushed Nickel
- 3 Functions Shower System: The valve and diverter are part of it, can easily switch between tub and hand shower head and overhead shower head.
- High-quality Material: Stainless steel (SUS304) construction ensuring durability and dependability. High quality brushed nickel finish, build to resist scratches, corrosion and tarnishing. Can be used for outdoor shower enclosure installations or for indoor bathrooms.
- Fits Your Every Need: With the adjustable shower rod and handheld shower bracket, position the shower at precisely the right height – great for kids! Note: this item not include the extra extension rod.
- Easy to Install: European style wall mounted shower faucet set, comes with all mounting hardware. Connection: G1/2 or NPT. Please make sure that the mounting fixture and the body extend the same distance. Otherwise it may result in an overall effect that is not straight.
- Lifetime Warranty: Any question, please feel free to contact us. At the same time, please include a description of your problem, a photo or video (if possible) .
Outdoor Shower Fixtures
Wall mount bathroom shower faucet set with rain shower head, handheld shower and tub spout for a cozy shower/bath to get a refresh mind to start new day.
We are eager to create a comfortable zone in your home with quality products. Go searching Us to find cozy feeling in your life.
Frequent Question and Answer
- 1. Question: Do you have to purchase a valve separate?
- Answer: The valve and diverter are part of it. You would want in-line shutoff valves like any installation most likely.
- 2. Question: Can you have both hot and cold water come from this shower?
- Answer: Yes, this shower can both hot and cold water. It has a handle that can control the temperature of the hot and cold water.
- 3. Question: How does the shower attach to the wall? What kind of mounting is necessary?
- Answer: The part of shower faucet are connected to the water pipes reserved on your wall, and the other part is fixed to the wall by screw mounting. The accessories needed to install the shower are complete.
- 4. Question: What are the water connections? 1/2" G Male or Female?
- Answer: The item has two type of male s-union. The connection size can be either G1/2 or NPT.
- 5. Question: Is there an extension shower rod that comes with it?
- Answer: No, the item does not come with it. Before you look for additional shower rod, try pulling the top up from the connection piece.
3 Functions Bathtub Shower Faucet System
Shower system with handheld shower, adjustable rain shower head and tub spout for showering over the bathtub.
Shower system faucet set 3-in-1 function with stainless steel sliding bar, faucet spout, rain shower head, hand shower, stainless steel shower hose to ensure quality and for luxurious shower experience.
Luxurious downpour round rainfall shower head is in humanized design and it can be adjusted to any angle to provide comfortable and natural shower.
Stainless Steel Handheld Shower
304 stainless steel make the shower system anti-oxidation and anti-scratch, not easy to discoloration, simultaneously makes bathing more comfortable.
Easy Cleaning Nozzle
Preventing lime buildup and easy to clean.
Stainless Steel Shower Hose
Ensure quality and for luxurious shower experience.
- 1. Wrap the s-unions with pipe tape then screw them into the embedded pipe.
- 2. Screw the decorative cover into the s-unions.
- 3. Connecting the main body to the s-unions. Noting that the rubber gaskets need to be inserted when connecting.
- 4. Connect the short shower rod to the 7-shaped shower rod.
- 5. Connect the entire shower rod to the body. Note that gasket need to be inserted when connecting.
- 6. Place the whole unit close to the wall to measure the position of the fixed point on the wall.
- 7. After confirming it, mark it with a pen and drilling holes with a power drill.
- 8. After making the holes, knock in the plastic expansion screws.
- 9. Put the fixing base on and tighten it with screws.
- 10. Put the decorative cover into the fixed base that has been installed.
- 11. Connecting the whole unit to the faucet body and the fixing part. Tighten fixing part with small hex.
- 12. Connecting the top shower.
- 13. Connecting the shower hose to the hand shower.
- 14. Connecting the other side of shower hose to the faucet body.
- 15. The installation is complete.
|Item Weight||9.05 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||31.2 x 16.8 x 5.4 inches|
|Style||outdoor shower fixtures|
|Material||SUS 304 Stainless Steel|
|Pattern||3 Function Shower System|